Dr. Sulekha Agrawal is a cosmetic dentist in Columbia, MD who is dedicated to the health and wellness of her patients. Dr. Agrawal has years of experience in improving the aesthetics of her patient’s smiles. From straightening teeth to whitening the tooth enamel, her cosmetic solutions help patients achieve attractive and natural smiles.
Dr. Agrawal not only takes her patient’s aesthetic goals into account but also their overall oral health needs. By utilizing only the highest-quality materials and expert techniques, Dr. Agrawal and her team ensure long-lasting results. A caring and gentle dentist, Dr. Agrawal takes the time to get to know her patients before treatment. She has extensive experience in aesthetic dental solutions and modern orthodontics.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Columbia, MD
Many years of wear and tear can affect the appearance of your smile. However, thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry, there are many treatment options to support your lasting dental health.
Cosmetic dental care can:
- Improve confidence
- Make it easy to maintain oral health
- Create a more youthful appearance
- Reduce tooth or facial pain
If you want to brighten your smile, correct crooked teeth, or prevent tooth damage, call Columbia Family Dental Care. Our dental specialists aim to provide comfortable care to patients of all ages. We work one-on-one with patients in our warm and friendly Columbia, MD dental office to find effective dental solutions.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
There are a variety of treatments that improve the appearance and function of teeth:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners can straighten crooked or misaligned teeth. As an alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not pinch the gum tissue and has a shorter treatment time. Invisalign patients can remove their aligners out to eat and brush their teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers cover and protect damaged and discolored teeth. We will create your veneers using specifications of the shape, size, and color for precise fabrication. Furthermore, porcelain reflects light, so it offers a more natural look.
- Teeth Bonding: Like porcelain veneers, dental bonding addresses chipped, cracked, and discolored teeth. However, tooth bonding is a more economical alternative to porcelain veneers made of a biocompatible malleable material. The tooth bonding material is shaped onto tooth enamel and then cured. We also color-match the bonding material to natural teeth so they blend in with your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment offers longer-lasting and more effective results than over-the-counter teeth whitening. Veneers or tooth bonding may also be used if patients have severe tooth stains. Whether you have intrinsic or extrinsic staining, our dentists can help.
Call Dr. Sulekha Agrawal Today
Do you have chips or cracks on one or more teeth? Are you looking for dental treatment for misaligned teeth? Address cosmetic imperfections in our Columbia, MD dental office. Call Columbia Family Dental Care for treatment at 410.221.3097. Request an appointment with Dr. Agrawal online. Please let our team know if you require additional information about our cosmetic dental treatments. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit!