Many years of wear and tear can affect the look of your smile. Thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry, there are many treatment options to support your dental health. Dr. Sulekha Agrawal is a cosmetic dentist in Columbia, Maryland. She dedicates her skills to improving the oral health and wellness of her patients. From straightening teeth to whitening tooth enamel, her cosmetic options help patients achieve gorgeous and authentic smiles.
Dr. Agrawal not only takes her patient’s goals into account but also their overall oral health needs. By using the highest-quality materials and expert methods, Dr. Agrawal and her team can ensure that you get long-lasting results. A caring and gentle dentist, Dr. Agrawal takes the time to get to know her patients before treatment. Keep reading to learn about the cosmetic dental solutions we provide.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Services
The benefits of cosmetic dentistry services are many. It can improve your health, make you feel better about yourself, boost your confidence, and even make you more attractive to others. Cosmetic dentistry is also not as costly as other forms of cosmetic surgery. So, it is a much better option for most people.
One of the main benefits of this type of treatment is that it can greatly improve your oral health in general. Which will have an effect on your overall health as well. Cosmetic dental care can:
- Improve confidence
- Make it easy to maintain oral health
- Create a more youthful look
- Reduce tooth or facial pain
If you want to brighten your smile, correct crooked teeth, or prevent tooth damage, call Columbia Family Dental Care. Our dental specialists aim to provide comfortable care to patients of all ages. We work one-on-one with patients in our warm and friendly Columbia, MD dental office to find effective dental solutions.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
There are many treatments that improve the look and function of your teeth. Below are some of the common smile makeover procedures you will find at Columbia Family Dental Care.
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners are modern orthodontics that can straighten crooked teeth. As an alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not pinch the gum tissue and has a shorter treatment time. Invisalign patients can remove their aligners to eat and brush their teeth. For some patients, treatment time is shorter than for traditional braces. You simply switch out the aligners every week to slowly move your teeth into proper alignment.
- Porcelain Veneers: A dentist uses dental veneers to cover and protect damaged, stained, and chipped teeth. We will create your porcelain veneers using measurements of the shape, size, and color of your teeth for a precise fit. Porcelain reflects light to offer a more lifelike look. They will also make your teeth stronger. Veneers are a more permanent alternative to dental bonding.
- Tooth Bonding: Like porcelain veneers, dental bonding addresses chipped, cracked, and stained teeth. However, tooth bonding is a more frugal choice than porcelain veneers. The dentist shapes the tooth-colored biocompatible material right on your tooth enamel. We also color-match the bonding material to your real teeth so it blends in nicely with your smile. This option will need to be touched up or replaced every three to ten years. The better your care for your bonded teeth, the longer the treatment will last.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment offers longer-lasting and more effective results than over-the-counter teeth whitening. This option is better than over-the-counter, store-bought options because the results are more consistent and reliable. Veneers or tooth bonding are also options for patients that have severe tooth stains. Whether you have intrinsic or extrinsic staining, our dentists can help.
Call Dr. Sulekha Agrawal Today
Do you have chips or cracks on one or more teeth? Are you looking for dental work for crooked teeth? Address cosmetic faults in our Columbia, MD dental office with a cosmetic dentistry treatment. Call Columbia Family Dental Care for treatment at 410.730.0011, or request an appointment with Dr. Agrawal online. Please let our team know if you have questions about our cosmetic dental treatments. We look forward to seeing your beautiful smile at your next dental visit!